NEPALI TIME AND CALENDER!

Shravan 7th, 2066!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

YOUR ARRIVAL IN KALANG!

I'd like to purpose to buy a SIM CARD at Nepal's international airport
when you arrive from aboard to Nepal. The MOBILE SIM CARDs are
available whether you are inside of airport or outside in several
shops in the capital city Kathmandu. Mainly there are two types of
MOBILE SIM CARDs for high coverage are available in the capital city.
"NCell" and "NTC" . both have about same tariff to call out but NTC
sim cost is around US $16.00 (sixteen) It is called  NAMASTE SIM CARD.
It  {www.ntc.net.np} is only one government company.

NCell  {www.ncell.com.np} is one of the top most private company in
Nepal. It has claimed that it's geographical coverage  is 28.1 % and
population coverage is 70.53 % in Nepal. But the cost of MOBILE SIM
CARD is only US $02:00 (two) . It has not only facilitate  to make a
video call from Mt. Everest area but also possible make an internet
connection across it's coverage.

Visa is provided at airport on arrival for 15 days for tourists . It
can be extended  up to three months in a running year.

Still I am in Kathmandu and all to all  time I am       staying in the
capital city. In the vacation time if I went to home I have to take a
bus from OLD BUS PARK . It is called   also PURANO BUS PARK in local
language. There are three types of buss to go to my village. They are
Express Bus , Micro Bus and Local Bus. Fare is Rs. 350.00 ($05.00) to
Rs. 500.00 ($07.00). The Express Bus takes approximately 7 hours to my
village Jiri from Kathmandu.  But local Bus takes around 9 hours to
reach some 180 kilometers far way to Jiri .

My house is not exactly in Jiri. It is 170 kilometers far distance
from Kathmandu in Kalang.  Jiri is 10 kilometers ahead from my village
kalang. Jiri is the center of Jiri village development samitee.

---------à It is too much better to call to the friends before to go
to any one village.
---------à Have to be careful  around Bus Counter at ticket buying
time and Bus getting on time, because of sometimes there are some pick
pocketers (picketers) moving and sometimes    they only not pick out
the money but they damaged very important documents like PASSPORT etc.

Many times policemen couldn't catch such  a bad people, because of
there are not enough police men guarding everywhere.


-------
àBetter is you have to stay in your buying sit of the Bus if
you get on once whether it becomes little late to move.


-------
à Pick pocketers  are not everywhere, they think they will be
safe in crowded and use to stay at Bus Station. If they saw somebody
in hurry, they use their trick whether a people is domestic or
international.




#-------
à*#   It is more Better if you have informed to your friend
after arrival in Nepal . I always expecting that we have to talk
through phone line  when my friend lands in Kathmandu.



Almost all time I would like to be in the jungle when I am in my
village. My work in jungle is grazing cattles at  the vacation time.
Travelling in the jungle is very enjoyable one experience. Travelers
may see several  types of small wild animals. Some years ago, it was
possible to see the leopard in daytime in the jungle above my village.
But in these days , jungle is being thin , this is why many wild
animals disappeared. I have again many times getting hope to see the
leopard in the jungle , but it just sometimes appears in summer and it
uses to move mainly in dark. I am feeling , it does not like to stay
in the jungle near my home village in winter .

The jungle is speared between 2555 meters 3350 meters  above my village.

Last time in my winter vacation in January this year I and cousins
went to the jungle and listened Bear barking from very near in the
evening.



Kathmandu   is around in 1423 meters height. My village Kalang  is
around in 2210 meters height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 21st, 2009!

Shravan 7th, 2066!

Custom Search

HAVE A NIC E TIME!

Surya Shravan 7th, 2066!

Mungshir 13th, 2066

NEPAL QUEBEC CANADA NEW YORK LONDON AUSTRIA AUSTRELIA AUCKLAND DHAKA THIMPU BRUNAI DUBAI MALAYSIA LEBNON ISRAEL QATAR BAHARAIN JAPAN CHINA SLOVENIA HOLLAND DENMARK TAHITI,FRANCE HESSE,GERMANY ITALY MADRID ARGENTINA GREECE CZECH

Suruwat Vayeko Bikram Sambat 2065 Bata.