NEPALI TIME AND CALENDER!

Shravan 7th, 2066!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Nepalease New Year 2066 Bikram Sambat! ON THE OCCASSION OF MY Thirty Nineth BIRTH DAY!

Jestha Twenty- Three 2066 Bikram Sambat AS SAME AS June Sixth 2009;
My mum is the great person, that I was seeing.
I know she is not famous in the society, but I know she has the best
wish to her people.

I know, she will not invention most important things ;
but I know, she has the great wish that her children invent something.

The olden age is not easy on struggling with any diseases.

I have still an expectation to assist my mother but she is now at the
home of Bahini Kalyani. My plan is remaining to keep her at me, I hope
I shall be succeed soon.




It is about a week up to June Twenty-Fifth, too much hot is spreading
around the Kathmandu and it was still increasing. The weather was not
different than southern part the TARAI of the country. The TARAIAN
people were also telling about the weather, such an amount was not
getting in Tarai.


About ninety percent people of the country are depending on natural
shower. There are more than ninety percent people are farmer in Nepal.
Now nine months passed in Nepal without raining.


I was thinking to bring mother to my room BaghBazar from Bahini's home
Basundhara, but the cous of hot and narrow place than Basundhara I did
not tell her anything.

June Twenty Fourth and Twenty Fifth of 2009 are also my huge
struggling day. On the first day we were on the vast difference
places. She spoke me what she likes. Really bad. I went to the home of
Bahini to meet mother. At the evening when I returned to the room, I
saw her cousin daughter Apsara Thapa. And next morning that Apsara
Thapa wanted to fight with me. As my wife she was speaking what she
likes. Main time Nirmala Karki of Hazariya, her another one cousin
daughter presented.



The government of Nepal is still not stability after the republican
country too. Now the government is formed on the leading of Nepal
Communist party Marxist and Leninist. Nepali Congress party has
supported it. Nepali Congress party is the greatest democratic party
in Nepal as same as the United States is the advanced democratic
country in the world.

Before this government, it has Nepal Communist Party Maoist government,
which has revolutionary background and the government was lasted
within nine months.

If a country has not the stability government meant the country
couldn't apply it's rule strongly. On such a period many crimes may
appear.

Now the country is growing on peace, but the people has still doubt,
because of it has not stability government.

I feel, why the leaders don't make compromise among the leaders of
different political parties? Why do they strongly not like to agree
little to others? Why always they feel, only I am? Why are they not
little grown up?


Such a way we are getting on in Nepal. And many times I remember my
mother, she is now my sisters home in Basundhara. I needed to keep her
at my room, but I am still not able to manage a new room for me, which
is fit for her too. I am not easily getting new room, my using room is
not big enough.

Today is July seventh 2009 and now three months are passed leaving the
home with mum. I would like to publish it very soon. I am doing late,
because of I have still not a computer. If I have not,I don't know
about coming days but now it is facilitated with the Internet, where my
living room is now.

I am searching a situation that how am I able to keep my mother on a
same room? When I shall be together I shall be quickly publishing. I
am thinking so.

Ashadh 10th, 2066,
The time is running up to now and now I am feeling, everything is good with me.
Now I am decided to not exchange my living place at least for three months whether it is a small room. And I bring within some days my mothere here. Up to now I am able to get a result of my success on bacheler Degree in education facalty.





No comments:

Post a Comment

July 21st, 2009!

Shravan 7th, 2066!

Custom Search

HAVE A NIC E TIME!

Surya Shravan 7th, 2066!

Mungshir 13th, 2066

NEPAL QUEBEC CANADA NEW YORK LONDON AUSTRIA AUSTRELIA AUCKLAND DHAKA THIMPU BRUNAI DUBAI MALAYSIA LEBNON ISRAEL QATAR BAHARAIN JAPAN CHINA SLOVENIA HOLLAND DENMARK TAHITI,FRANCE HESSE,GERMANY ITALY MADRID ARGENTINA GREECE CZECH

Suruwat Vayeko Bikram Sambat 2065 Bata.